Sunday, October 14, 2012

Errr, hello.

If you read the title of this post, imagine me saying it in a very hesitant, timid voice - a tone that breeds the notion of guilt and maybe some remorse.

It's been a while since I posted last. I apologise.
The only reason I can think of is that I've been oddly inspired to focus more of my time and energy on my other blogs (Bloggy Balog + Pen&PepperDreams), and uninspired to post on this one.

I said I'd have a reviewy type post for The Wind in the Door by Madeleine L'engle. 
It's not coming, I'm afraid. 
I didn't end up feeling like writing a reviewy type post for it, and so I didn't.

If you'd like to keep track of my whereabouts and such, Bloggy Balog - or even better, Twitter - is where I'll be updating stuff. All. The. Time. 
I keep my Goodreads up to date too. But I actually haven't been reading leisurely all that much. 
It's a sad condition I'm in on that front.

Not sure when I'll see you next, hopefully sooner, not later! 

Love,
Arielle

No comments: