Saturday, March 31, 2012

march news


I haven't been doing very well with posting this month, have I? It was a glorious miracle that I didn't die of suffocation from under a pile of old library books. That is how much reading I have been required to do recently. Not that I have actually been doing all of it. It paints a pretty picture though, doesn't it? Lying on a table tragically dead from a downpour of books. 

I wanted to let you know, and ask you to please add me as a friend on Goodreads! The button is to the left of the page. 
<----------
It's a good way of getting updates on the books that are currently on my reading list. Many of them are texts for uni - for example, recently we've been discussing a lot of Virgil, Chaucer, and next week, Shakespeare! And those aren't even for my english units! 

Next month I'm going to really try to post more frequently. :) Do you like seeing more posts? Or do you like occasional ones like this month? 
Also, I might do another whole bunch of "The Time Will Come" posts on Thursdays. I have so many books that fit that meme. Do you like those ones? Also, what kinda of posts would you like to see more of? 
Let me know in the comments, I would really, really appreciate it. Maybe more reviews, or discussion type things of stuff I've been learning in my course? Or maybe something else I haven't done before? 

I'm also trying to get a header for Chimneys and Magic really soon! It's just that... I'm lazy, and also I'm really fussy about that sort of thing. It has to be perfect, you know? 
If you have any thoughts on that, or any skills of the trade you'd like to share and help me out, I would love to hear from you. 

Things to look forward to on C&M
- a review on Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by David Levithan & Rachel Cohn
- more New on my bookshelf posts
- more posts in general! 

I hope you had an awesome March, I did! The Taylor Swift Speak Now World Tour concert definitely made my month. I have videos from the concert if you're interested: www.youtube.com/Elleira92

No comments: