Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 27: The most surprising plot twist or ending


Most surprising plot twist or ending

I'm sorry to say I haven't read enough books in my lifetime to have come across a story that produced a surprising enough plot twist or ending to be mentioned in this post. I'm wracking my brain for something worthy of awarding this to, and all the ones I come up with seem to be only moderately surprising.
When I meet with a book that will make me scream and wail (if only in my head) in response to a shocking aspect of the story, I will definitely let you know.
But for now, I really should finish this challenge already and get on with my life. Hehehe.
I'm sorry for this underwhelming blog post. Maybe I shouldn't have posted at all. 


Day 11 – A book you hated


Day 27 – The most surprising plot twist or ending
Day 28 – Favourite title(s)
Day 29 – A book everyone hated but you liked
Day 30 – Your favourite book of all time

No comments: