Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Time Will Come #9: *THREE WISHES*



'The Time Will Come' is a Thursday book meme which began at Books for Company, where we pick a book we've been meaning to read but haven't got around to yet, one that's been sitting on 
our shelf gathering dust for a while...


* T H R E E  W I S H E S *  b y  L i a n e  M o r i a r t y


After reading What Alice Forgot last year - Liane Moriarty fast became one of my favourite authors of all time! I found one of my favourite book-bloggers, Megan Burke @ Literary Life, from a comment on Liane Moriarty's blog! And it so happens one of Megan's favourite books is Three Wishes.

Here's a little pic of the blurb for Three Wishes from the back of my copy:


Sorry about the funky lighting sitch in that photo! 

I don't have a lot of favourite Aussie authors - but Liane and her sister Jaclyn are both on that short list. Brilliant stories with even more brilliant writing that never ceases to crack me up laughing. 
Fingers crossed Three Wishes is the same!

Have you read Three Wishes
I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments.


Arielle
x

1 comment:

Monaliz said...

I haven't heard about Three Wishes before, but I'll definitely check this out when I got a chance! :)

Here's mine!